Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Great Tip for Congested Babies

My father-in-law actually told me about this years ago.  You may already know this little trick, but if not you are in for a treat!
My little guy was not feeling well a few weeks ago.  Since he is under 2 years old, there is not an over-the-counter decongestant for infants so I grabbed my trusty little trick.  


Take those cute little tootsies and put some Vicks Vap-o Rub (you may find a coupon in the PG 1/29 - surprise!) on on the bottom of their feet.  Give those piggies a nice little rub and then put on some socks.  That's it!  I'm sure someone could tell me why this works, but all I know is that after a little while my little man is feeling so much better. 
                          
Now, the downside is, he will wake up and be back to his I'm-into-everything stage.  In the meantime, I will just enjoy this sweet moment. {sigh}.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip! I never knew it & my lil ones are also under the weather right now - think it's this crazy Vegas weather we're having hot/cold hot/cold!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...