Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Welcome Aboard

There are so many good deals out there and so much to cover in this wacky world of couponing, so I have invited my friend (and fellow geek) Shannon to co-author this blog with me!  Shannon is so much fun and I just know she will add a lot to the quality of this blog.  

I asked Shannon to put together a little get-to-know you clip so you could get an idea of the amazing woman she is!  So... here's Shannon....

I'm a SAHM married to my fabulous husband Ken for 7 years. We have two beautiful daughters, Kailey 4 and Madison 2.5. I've lived in Vegas for 8.5 years; my DH was born and raised here. I worked in the corporate world for over 15 years and stopped when Kailey turned 1 and LOVE it! I started using Grocery Smarts to help trim the budget and got absolutely HOOKED! In my spare time (ha, ha!) I do graphic design for our church, maintain my husband's business, teach Grocery Smarts classes, have a side business of producing custom family DVDs and of course love to look for bargains!

Over the next few weeks we will be making some changes to this site to hopefully make it better for everyone.  I am so excited to have a partner in crime who is just as passionate as I am about saving money!  Again, Shannon, welcome aboard!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...