Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentines Day Fun

I just LOVE Valentines Day {get it... 'love'....}.  Yes, I am feeling super cheezy today.  Just finished putting together Valentines treats for all my kids' teachers, bus drivers, classmates, etc...  And I'm all about sharing my finds so here ya go!  I do have to say that I am NOT very creative, but I do have lots of creative friends and none of these ideas are my own ;-). 

First, 'Love Potion'... Water bottle + Crystal Light + ribbon = DARLING.  Thanks to my friend Lisa at My Digital Creations has a super cute Valentines Bundle.  If you have a party coming up you need this!  I have already given some to the ladies I visit at church, and the kids' bus drivers, and a few friends... big hit!

 
And if that wasn't cute enough, check out these darling socks!!  Lisa has a FREE printable for the tags!  AWESOME!!!
 
Creativity runs deep in this family... Colette over at My Computer is My Canvas has this stinkin' cute FREE printable for chapstick!  I'm tellin' you guys, these sisters are ridiculously cute!!

I couldn't decide which one of these gifts I liked the best, so clearly, I just did them ALL!  The best thing about these little gifts, not only are they super cute, but they were pretty inexpensive to put together!  And you know how I like {cheap} things... wait, that came out wrong... you know what I mean! 
HAPPY HEART DAY!!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I know I love to love so Valentine's Day is my fave! all I need is an excuse to dress something up cute & pink.
    Thanks for sharing all your finds. Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas! Just wanted to say I love the new look of the blog.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...