Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Extreme Couponing All-Stars


Does it seem like I've completely fallen off the face of the earth?  Well, I kind of have.  These past few months have been so awesome, and such a blessing, and at the same time completely OVERWHELMING!!  I'm sure none of you have ever felt like that??  

So, here's a little bit about what I have been up to lately.... 

#1 - I have 5 kids and a hubby who just is amazing.  For Christmas we gave the kids each an "activity" they could participate in this year.  Our oldest daughter is taking piano lessons, next son is playing tackle football, middle man is playing basketball (but already dreaming about soccer and baseball), our little princess is in preschool and dance classes too.  Just the baby and I are now committed to being official chauffeur for this rowdy bunch and loving every minute! 

#2 - I am now teaching at big couponing events in Sacramento, around Southern California, and here in Vegas about twice a month.  And by "big", I mean anywhere from 80-450 people at a time!  If that's not "Extreme" I don't know what is! These classes are helping me rake in tons of frequent flyer miles for sure.
Here is info for my next Sac trip this week - CLICK HERE

#3 - My in-home classes in Las Vegas have exploded these past few months too!  If you are thinking about booking a class call me quick!  I have classes booked out in March and April already but still have openings this month too.  Remember the class is FREE, so think of a few people you may know who need to learn how to save money and you could even come away with a little grocery money of your own.  

#4 - Not sure if any of you caught the new series on TLC called Extreme Couponing All-Stars on January 2nd, but you may see someone in that episode you recognize (wink, wink).  If you missed the episode, here's a link to view it.  You will be AMAZED at how much we got for so little!  This time it was all for charity which made it even more fun.  Would I do it again?  For this kind of situation, yes.  I love being the cheerleader and behind the scenes backup, but you won't see me featured on my own episode any time in the future.  For some extra insights on the show, check out the article I wrote for the RJ about it, and a quick video Jen and I did following the experience.  Jen's website also has some hilarious behind the scene photos of us with the crew (never a dull moment with this mamma I tell ya).   

#5 - I am so super lucky to work with the children in our church every week.  This is a chance for me to serve and just enjoy the sweet spirits of Heavenly Father's children.  If you ever wonder about the love Jesus has for each of us, come sit in on one of my sharing times.  It never ceases to amaze me how even little ones as young as 3 can understand important principles of the gospel like, "Where did you live before you came to earth?"  Ask that to my group of 60+ kids and they will answer almost in union, "WITH JESUS!"  Primary is like the best kept secret in our church, and while it also takes a chunk of my time each week, it's a small price to pay for such big rewards.  

#6 - One of my dear friends just started a new blog and asked if I would be a contibutor!  It just launched this week and already is promising to be quite the site!  I am thrilled to be a part of this movement to help women discover their best selves.  Not sure how much deep insight I will be able to give, but I'm ready to help out any way I can.  Pop on over to Smitten By, like them on Facebook, and enter one of the several give-a-ways they have going on this month!  

#7 - We can't forget the everyday of it all.... cooking, cleaning, comforting, laundry, bathe, classroom helper, pinterest addict, keep-it-all-together mom business of everyday life! 

It's easy to see that I have lots on my plate, so if I don't answer the phone right away, or return an email until the wee hours of the morning, I'm not ignoring you... I just am a little but consumed at that exact moment.  I do however, look forward to working with each of you and helping you cut hundreds out of your grocery bill each month.  It is possible and oh so easy!  Give me a call (and leave a message) and let's get you started! 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...