Thursday, November 1, 2012

Basic Bread Class 101

It's time to get your bakin' on!!

With a family of 7 I have developed a few unique talents to help save some money.  One thing I have really come to love is baking bread!  I've had a few good recipes over the years, but it wasn't until I went to a Bread Class that my eyes were truly opened to the possibilities!   Kate Hulet is the bread master!  And tonight... I am hosting a class with her.  There are a few seats left for a couple of my readers - 3 to be exact... Comment here, email me or text me and I will send you the address.  First come, first serve!!! 

Details - November 1, 2012 @ 6:30pm
Cost - $15 (come hungry - you will get recipes to take home as well as a full tummy sampling the yummy fruits of our labors)
Address - I will send to you shortly. But it's on the west side (Blue Diamond and El Captain)

Yeah for bread!!  Best part is you can make a loaf super easy for about .30!!!  Yeah for saving money!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...